PaperFree®is a portfolio-based evidence, assessment, and conformance management family. The solution administrator defines accreditation surveys, credentials, credits, prior learning, individual action plans, certifications, licences, courses, certificates, or positions as hierarchical lists of arbitrary achievement criteria.
Individuals, agents, or assessors submit a portfolio of evidence demonstrating conformance with the defined criteria. Documents, testimony, interviews, test results, simulations, and demonstrations (in the form of audio, video, photocopy, and text files) are acceptable types of evidence.
Assessors evaluate and report progressive conformance of submitted evidence with the defined criteria. Internal or external verifiers validate compliance of the criteria and the assessments with recognised standards and best practices. The solution features automated criteria cross-referencing and multiple languages and disability support.
• Accreditation - Survey assessment of an organisation or facility or program
• Certification and Licensure - Regulatory credentialing of an applicant
• Employability - Competency gap assessment and action plan for program applicant
• Learning - Assessment of student or trainee for course achievement
• Prior Learning Recognition - Assessment and recognition of prior achievement
• Talent Recognition - Assessment of job applicant or employee for a position